The L’ectro EM600 provides an assisted range of of up to 45 miles from its powerful 36 Volt 360w/h battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a 8 speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Peak can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
If you want to experience the thrill of some real off-road riding but would still welcome that little extra help when the going gets tough the EM600 eMTB is the perfect choice, built around a sturdy lightweight aluminium frame with Zoom suspension forks with Lockout to help iron out the bumps. Fitted with a super slick Shimano 8 speed transmission system with easy to use thumbshift gear selectors, the Advance has a gear ratio for all terrains. The braking system comprises of a set of front and rear mechanical disc brakes, pin sharp in all conditions. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The large capacity compact lithium ion power pack is mounted low down on the frame to help reduce the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required, a 4 to 6 hour charge will give you around 30/45 miles of off-road thrills on this capable mountain bike.
- Frame: Alloy MTB Hard trail Frame with comfort geometry.
- Fork: Zoom Suspension fork, with Lock-outf
- Motor: 36V 250W rear hub motor.
- Controller: 36V 250W.
- Display: Premium LED with speed. Handlebar mounted.
- Battery: 36V/10.4Ah.
- Charger: Li-ion 36V 2Ah. UK type plug.
- Wheels: Front and rear 27.5″ x 2.10″, alloy double wall 36 hole black rims. Front 36H QR hub, rear with Motor.
- Tyres: Kenda 27.5″. Black.
- Tubes: Kenda 27.5″ tube with Schrader valve.
- Gear Shifters: Shimano thumb shifters.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney 8 speed.
- Chainset: 1/8″ Steel Chainring, 170mm Alloy Cranks. Black.
- Chain: KMC 1/2″ x 3/32″, Brown.
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge.
- Freewheel: Shimano 14/28 7 speed.
- Brakes: Front and rear mechanical disc brakes with 160mm disc rotors. Alloy two finger levers with quick connect power cut-off.
- Saddle: Ergonomic MTB Type. Black.
- Seatpost: Zoom alloy.
- Stem: Ahead. Black.
- Handlebar: Zoom alloy. Black.
- Headset: 1-1/8″ Semi-integrated threadless headset.
- Grips: MTB Type 125mm, Black.
- Pedals: 9/16″ Aluminium MTB Type. Black.
- Frame Size: 18″.
- Frame Colour: Grey.
There are no reviews yet.